Mar 11, 2010

Finally, an Update

I am a terrible blogger. There, I said it. But in my defense, I have a 7-month-old who requires a lot of time. :) Actually, I just keep forgetting about it!

Okay, updates...well, Jackson got his first bottle of the "pink stuff" last week. He had been irritable, wasn't sleeping well, had a cough and conjestion, etc., and we thought maybe he was getting teeth. After a couple nights of no sleep, we brought him to the Doc, and it turned out he had a minor ear infection. So, he got some amoxicillan...miracle drug. Couple doses of that and he was back to his old self. Greg and I, on the other hand, somehow ended up with Strep throat...who knows how.

Anyway, no new pics right now on the blog, but you can check out my Facebook page for a few updated ones. I need to start posting videos - Jack's really vocal and giggly and it's so funny!

I'm in Denver as I write this and am missing my little boy terribly. I used to love this part of my job and now I get a little sad about it. Still a fun trip, but would be much more fun if I could bring my boys with me. :)

That's all for now, I know, not very interesting. But hopefully soon I'll have some more fun pics and stories!

1 comment:

  1. Checked out your blog as I saw you had posted a comment on mine a while back. First of all, great name on your son. -It was in the running for our second son. Good stuff on your blog.

    ReplyDelete